Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Are You Having Problems With Registerfly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have spoke with a few people at ICANN and this is what I have been told.

If I could get everyone on this board plus a few other boards to submit their problems they are having with Registerfly in detail to this email address:

[email protected]

They will inturn start taking action to get this resolved. I was informed that most of the staff is away at an ICANN meeting and will not be back until next week. This should give me enough time to contact all interested parties in orginizing these emails.

So, if you are interested in getting this settled, get your emails in. You should expect answers next week. Please post your responses on here.

Domain Days 2024

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What sort of problems?

I know you have to email them to get an epp code.
I know they don't have a way to delete domains in your portfolio that have been transferred away and when I email them they don't respond.

I know that I just transferred 100 domains to them this week with the $4 deal and so far all is well except that my .us transfers don't appear in their 'queue' but support says they have them and 6 were transferred in successfully today.

I know they don't offer refunds for jack sheet.

I know there are better registrars (sorry that's just a rant).

What problems are you looking into?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
on top of all that which is true, they are having massive problems since they became ICANN accredited , this is happening to me , if you renew a domain you get a transfer request email , so it appears the system is trying to get it from enom into their own ICANN account, but in a couple days you get a transfer denied email , so you don't know if you still own the domain or not , or where it is , or if it renewed ......hows that for service.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Their transfer system is definitely shoddy. But so far I am having successful transfers. I would never renew a domain with them. I am just doing this $4 deal to save some money...next they all get transferred to Moniker. :)

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If those domains are in registerfly's reseller account with enom, that's going to
pose problems for everyone concerned. I'm sure they're trying to make things
as "painless" as possible, but it'll still be "painful" no matter what.

Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom