Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

are you satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just wanted to know how satisfied you are with iMonetize and whether or not you have seen a real increase in profit. please share your opinions!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i would also appreciate any information.

kranick

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi i am a member of imonetice i have around 66 domains working there around 50 have a bit of traffic (new typos bought myself and same old others) my domains that doing $0,70 per click on other providers ,are doing 0.04$ on imonetize i mean about my old domains but also domains that doing worse on the other provider is doing better here and still optimizing.

To be honest thats a service you must test almost 60 days then you can take the domains with traffic and low revenue to other provider to test again thats all ,you cant say good or bad just need to test to put the domains that works there.

Sorry i am spanish and my english not so good

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kranick. I would be interested in hearing what names where doing better elseware... Perhaps you could PM me and we could see if there was something wrong. Did you have them with us the FULL amount of time needed to optimize? Anyway, please PM me so I can get some details and see what the issue is. Thanks, Jerry

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
by the way, what if my domains are non-english ccTLDs? should i provide the translations? i use english keywords, however, without the knowing what the domain means it would be hard to optimize it

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
by the way, what if my domains are non-english ccTLDs? should i provide the translations? i use english keywords, however, without the knowing what the domain means it would be hard to optimize it

Try sending some with the english translation keywords on them and some with the actual "home language" keywords. Let me know what does better for you after 5 or 6 weeks. Should be interesting... Thanks, JN

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, I’ll add my thoughts … I had a few names that were underperforming at several other PPC places and one in particular that was doing AVG $11 a day or less and is now doing better then 3x (on AVG $35+ a day).

They are also VERY responsive to any questions/concerns I have and usually get back to me within the same day. Jerry has been VERY tolerant of my constant questions and thats highly appreciated when with other ppc co's you can hardly get a response at all.

I would definitely recommend giving them a try, But be ready as you may not see any REAL increases until after 5 or 6 weeks. I saw a slight decline in my names for the 1st month. But afterwards LOOK VERY PROMISING…:)

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am giving you a try with a couple of names just to see how it goes.
I am just at the beginning so I wont comment on the revenue but I have a domain that always generates between 250 350 uniques per day and I see in the stats at only 87 views?
How is it possible?

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am giving you a try with a couple of names just to see how it goes.
I am just at the beginning so I wont comment on the revenue but I have a domain that always generates between 250 350 uniques per day and I see in the stats at only 87 views?
How is it possible?

Every provider has there own idea of what a View is (IE are they counting BOT hits, NON Us Visits, Uniques). That is one thing that could account for it. The other is if it is a name that some providers don’t monetize. (IE TM or Adult). Either of those could cause what appear to be low views in the beginning.

Hope that helps.

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello ppl,

I would like to share few views... I have around 50 domains and mostly all are doing good for me... B4 I had some domains in other parking there the ppc was less... here it has increased for me... secondly the support is very fast...

all and all iMonetize.com is a good domain parking and till now im happy with them....

Thumbs up for them...........

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my names is making $50 per month. It was only making $20 per month before, on other parking places. But it took 2 months to get to this stage. First 2 months it made less than $10! So, looks like it is working.. any one else to share experiences?

thanks,

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my names is making $50 per month. It was only making $20 per month before, on other parking places. But it took 2 months to get to this stage. First 2 months it made less than $10! So, looks like it is working.. any one else to share experiences?

thanks,

Glad to hear it... Anyone else care to share??

JN

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great to hear that imonetize is a great PPC provider. I am shifting part of my portfolio there!

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question for the manual optimization I dont see optimization in my domains for the KW I inserted manually, is there a further step we need to take other than inserting the domain,KW?
Thank you in advance

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great to hear that imonetize is a great PPC provider. I am shifting part of my portfolio there!

Welcome!!! :dance: Let me know if you have any questions.

JN

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes one post up :)

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question for the manual optimization I dont see optimization in my domains for the KW I inserted manually, is there a further step we need to take other than inserting the domain,KW?
Thank you in advance

Nope, thats it... Sometimes it takes a few days to update across ALL providers..

JN

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your quick replies on this thread, Nice to see a confident company!
I too have send over a number of names to test out, sometimes its tough to wait out the optimization period, but i,m hanging on.
So carry on :)

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your quick replies on this thread, Nice to see a confident company!
I too have send over a number of names to test out, sometimes its tough to wait out the optimization period, but i,m hanging on.
So carry on :)

Will do!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom