Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Area 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

acts837ad

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why bother having an Area 51 to post for mods and admins if nothing gets resolved there? Does anyone else ever get help when they post there? Is there a better place to post for HELP?

Upvote 0

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had an issue and it was resolved quickly. So yes, in most cases, you can get HELP. Although in your case, you may need HELP from more than just the mods and admins.

acts837ad

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We'll see. It's be 24 hours and to me it didn't seem like that big of a problem.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
acts837 said:
We'll see. It's be 24 hours and to me it didn't seem like that big of a problem.

2 mods answered your post in Area 51, and nobody gave you a 24 hour turn around time. Be patient. We are aware of this :-D

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Answered!

please check!

-=DCG=-

acts837ad

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
2 mods answered your post in Area 51, and nobody gave you a 24 hour turn around time. Be patient. We are aware of this :-D

Fixing the problem and posting a reply are two different things. The invite thing just seemed way more difficult than it was suppose to be. Possibly user error also?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
acts837 said:
Fixing the problem and posting a reply are two different things. The invite thing just seemed way more difficult than it was suppose to be. Possibly user error also?
Yes, I understand, but when you made this post you acted as if we were doing nothing, so I pointed out that two mods were trying to help you. Don't worry, it will be resolved soon. :)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anytime!

Thanks for your help and patience!

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom