Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Argh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone quickly link me to were i can login? I can find plenty of places on the site to signup, Just i cant find one login form, I emailed them :'(

Edit :blush:

Could namedrive make the login form were i dont have to make an idiot out of myself and realise all i have to do is scroll right :cheeky:

Re-Edit:

This happened to anyone else? You have $x in your account and with more clicks you have the exact same amount just the AVG PPC Goes down? :huh:

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there PR250,

I would say your AVG PPC went down because you had a fantastically-paid click on Sept 12th which dragged your AVG PPC way up above what would maybe be expected on your domain. The click you had yesterday is also within 48 hours so the actual revenue is not shown. Judging by the other clicks in your account, I would suggest the actual value of this click will be much higher than is currently shown.

I know it takes some getting used to, this 48 hour delay before showing your rev stats, but I can assure you that, when they are updated, you will see exactly what your domain earned for the clicks on that day. That's why with us, you will get some massive $5 clicks amidst the normal $0.20, 0.40 clicks, whatever. These are the actual revenue we get for that click which we pass onto you but we can't guarantee that every click's going to be so great :)
Sadly.

Anyway, let me know if anyone has any queries and I'll get them seen to.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom