Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

around 40 domains with name drive earnings low

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumrating

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am having around 40 domains, but earnings are really low,
any one can suggest me what can be really done to boost earning.

also i wanted to know if it was allowed to use domain names in signature of forums which could be parked ?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it's a good idea to promote parked domains in your signature, but your mileage may vary.

You can probably find some helpful threads related to keyword optimisation. Have you tried overture's bid tool? (accessible eg through this tool here: http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword/ ).

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
forumrating said:
i am having around 40 domains, but earnings are really low,
any one can suggest me what can be really done to boost earning.

also i wanted to know if it was allowed to use domain names in signature of forums which could be parked ?

You don't "boost" the traffic of your parked names. This will get you banned from both the parking company and from DNF.

You must buy or register names that already get traffic (either through type-ins or links or search engines) to make money with parking. You can have 10000 names parked, but if they don't get any natural traffic you wont make a penny.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

As GTW said, boosting traffic is not allowed on parked domains.
If you give me your login by PM or email, then I'd be happy to see if we can improve the performance of your domains through optimization and better keyword selection.

Ed

forumrating

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sure thankyou for your assistance, ill email you all my details

also is it against the domain policies to add domain as signature in forums, kinda can that ban me frm namedrive, i have never tried that, but i just wanted to know if it was allowed or not, i have seen few members in forum doing that.

i agree to the point that domains should not be advertised which are parked, but it if far then for those who are using adsense placing them in the domain and advertising it , so jus is it fair enough .
also its a concern for domain parking companies.

i would surely stick to the rules no offence, but i jus said wat i felt

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
forumrating said:
add domain as signature in forums

= domain/traffic boosting

don't do it.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Hi there,

If you give me your login by PM or email, then I'd be happy to see if we can improve the performance of your domains through optimization and better keyword selection.

Ed

i did exactly the same , PMed you to see if u can optimise my keywords in namedrive and after that i pmed u like 3 times to see if they have been optimised yet, but its strange that u dont reply to my PMs but keep appearing in the forums.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
forumrating said:
but it if far then for those who are using adsense placing them in the domain and advertising it , so jus is it fair enough .
also its a concern for domain parking companies.

i would surely stick to the rules no offence, but i jus said wat i felt

It is highly unlikely there is a DNforum member with a parked name placed under their signature. But adsense is totally different all together speaking of which I don`t know whether traffic boosting is allowed or not.

forumrating

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well thankyou all of you, my doubts are cleared, and will keep that in mind the difference between parking programs and adsense , certainly i wont look to promote a parking page any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom