Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Arrghh

Status
Not open for further replies.

brobo

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been advertising numerous sites on Overture for about a year now with very few complications. I picked up an affiliate not to long ago and have failed miserably at getting listings approved. I've spent hours and days and hours blah blah blah, you get the picture, trying to please the mighty review board to no avail. If anybody is currently running an affiliate site I would highly appreciate any info on how to succesfully get this thing listed. In know coming here with this is a stretch, but I figured I would give a shot, knowledge abounds at dnf. Hope all is well.

B

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what is the reason they are giving you for declining the listing?

brobo

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello RJ,

Basically, here's the problem. I can't specifically advertise the actual product site due to competition conflicts with the actual manufacturers of the products. So I've set up a target page with the same products and from this page potential customers can link to the purchase area for the specific product in which they are interested. Therein lies the main problem. Overture is giving me grief about redirecting their valued "surfers". ie, the target site (in the listings) has product info which links to the purchase area on the other site. I just can't figure out a sly way around.
I've got quite a few dnames that need airing out, relative to pointing. This affiliate site is the perfect vehicle.
Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom