Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Article Databases Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr00t

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a wordpress style website designed specifically for PPC. It isnt doing too great at the moment, but I am assured it will get better over time.

When I bought the site, the developer installed it. He added over 2000 pre-written articles to my database...all regarding the subject of the site, which happens to be cancer and medical stuff.

My question is...

Where do I find pre-written articles designed to be implemented into a blog style website?

I know I could always go out and violate every copyright rule in the book and steal articles... but thats not what I want. I want to get my hands on a big database of articles already made. No searching for them involved.

Please advise me to where I can find this.

Thanks in advance..

-dr00t

Domain Days 2024

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When using wikipedia, make sure to follow their guidelines.

http://www.articlehub.com/ is another site with free articles (the search is further down the front page). There are many more sites like this, just search for "free articles".

/Frank

dr00t

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am actually seeking something like a zip file FULL of articles so I can easily import them into my database via SQL or something of that sort. I don't see any ways to export large quantities of articles from either of these pages.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This sort of database you can probably only buy, or pay someone else to gather for you. (I could do it for the right price)... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom