Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Article Writers for a Long term relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am looking for Article Writers for a long term relationship. Your primary responsibility will be to rewrite our content.

Each rewriter will be assigned articles to rewrite slowly at first and then build up to what he or she can safe handle for the day. We cover many different niches so each rewriter can choose niches in which to specialize. We building/operating many content sites hungry for fresh content each day

All Rewriten Articles MUST:

Pass CopyScape Premium
NOT Contain Grammar or Spelling Errors
Be Understandable to readers and being done by Humans not stupid rewriting and spinning applications
Be keyword rich as that is very important for SEO

Payment will be weekly via PayPal after review and test of the content.

Articles will vary from 300-1000 word, but mostly around the 500 word mark.

We are currently using a service that we pay per article

~300 Words: $0.99
~400 Words: $1.49
~500 Words: $1.69

Turnaround 1-2 days

These rates are very good, but we lack total control of the process. So we are looking to build our own group. These are approximately fees we expect to pay for rewriting. Our fees will be higher for original content.

The Most important skills or our writers are Quality, Reliability and Speed. You must deliver quality work on time as expected.

PM your interest directly.

dadster

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are getting good response at 1/3 of a cent per word - let me know - cause I could use some good writers that work for virtually nothing.

:)

profezor

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I won't reveal our operations, but I will say that once people prove themselves their rates can go up, they could be bonuses, etc. etc. Just like any other business. :)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not interested in your offer, but would like to say that those rates are in my opinion appalling (unless I'm mistaken and the payment is for each word). How you can possibly hope to get fresh and original SEO rich content, with no spelling or grammatical errors for that amount of money I can't imagine. I think it's time webmasters realised how important their content writers are to their success. Unfortunately, as with the screen and TV writers, good content writers will not be valued until they make themselves unavailable for these paltry sums.

Saurabh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello I have some very qualified and Experienced retired as public relations, Content writer for all sorts of legal and informative and also plain simple stories and jokes. If you are Interested please reply.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think the results will match the rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom