Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Articles.me, Fridges.us,CarRentals.Biz & Mor,@No Reserve in Sedo - Ending in one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys..

*** 2 Hours Till the Auctions End *** Bid now

ONE DAY TO AUCTION'S END!! Bid Now... the risk is ALL on me!

7 Premium domains being auctioned in this month's sedo's Great Domains Auction --- ALL WITHOUT A RESERVE!

Please click on any of the domains below, it will take you to the direct auction page.

CarRentals.biz
- Car Rentals is a huge term with over 130,000 "EXACT MATCH" searches a month of an avg. ppc of $2.7+
- CarRentals.org sold for $3.6k in 2004!!!!
- You wont find such generics everyday, PLUS, its @ a very low price and remember, no reserve!

otcy.com
- Super Brandeable LLLL.COM , pronounceable and memorable! you cant miss with this jewel .. and again, NO RESERVE!

Signup.biz
- Suits the extension greatly!
- Signup.it sold for $930+ in 2008 ... Generic one worder .Biz.. very nice @ No Reserve
- Signup.asia sold for $120 in 2008 (.asia is 100 times less of a quality compared to .biz!!)
- An "Exact Match" monthly searches of 91,000+ @ a CPC of $2.00
- No Reserve guys! do not miss!!

Articles.me
- I JUST sold the singular (less quality if you think about it, way less) version in Sedo last week for 725 Euros , click here to see the actual sale history
- Articles is a SUPER great, brandeable term, with the .ME extension (Web 2.0 Style) the sky is the limit with the possibilities and things you can develop around this jewel.
- This litrally could be your LAST chance of owning the term "ARTICLES" in any extension, not to mention that you're bidding on a .ME which is shining in our time and this age.
- I Sold Articles.org back in 2008 for $9,000.00
- Articles.org sold again in sedo in 2011 for $3,500.00
- Articles.biz Sold for $1,590.00 in 2011.
- Articles.info sold for $1,270.00 in 2012.
- This Listing has NO RESERVE guys! All the risk on me!!

cheerleader.biz
- Everything left for you to judge here!

Fridges.us
- Such a Great one worder .US Product (high prices one) domain.
- Really Rare and Unique!
- All the risk on me! my loss is your gain! NO RESERVE!
- Fridges.com.au ( A second level domain) sold for a whopping $20,000.00 in 2011.
- With Single words an exact match shouldnt be considered compared to the broad, but still, it has over 27,000 exact matches and over 1,230,000 Broad Match searches a MONTH!!! of a cpc of over $2.5
- You owe it to yourself to bid on this jewel NOW!

Elect.biz
- All yours to judge!
- Elect.at sold for $1,390.00 in 2011
- Elect.tv sold for $93 in 2007

All the best to all,

Thanks,
Rami

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom