Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed arubare.com is for sale... all offers considered. MUST SELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aRubare.com is a custom script penny auction site much like swoopo.com

I am running it short staffed now as my partner had to pull out due to a divorce.

The script for the site cannot be purchased anywhere online, we had it custom made for over $10,000.00

aRubare.com got a free 10 second radio mention in the California bay area and the results were truly shocking! Over $10,000.00 in less than a month!

The site has over 200 active members, a few of which still spend good money but business has slowed due to the changes within the business from my partners backing out. This site has true potential to make $10k or more a month as I have seen and can prove with paypal records.

First, let me tell you what you get with your purchase...

domain (arubare.com)

All site content & database

A signed non compete agreement stating we/I will NOT retain any copy of the script for use at any time and I would not have a new script of the same type made to compete with your site for 3 years

1 month of hosting (if you want to keep the site on my server after your 1 month we can talk about a price per month to do so)

Professional printed postcards for door to door advertising, parking lot advertising, fair advertising or just about anything else you can think of.

Professional printed aRubare.com gift cards, setup a code or number within the aRubare admin section, add it to the card and send it out. Also great for selling prepaid credits at festivals!

aRubare.com twitter, youtube & myspace account.

---------------------

The price:

I am highly invested in this but do not have the time to run it on my own. It is a cash cow if you have time to devote to it with very little advertising. All items sold are shipped via amazon.com! No inventory or major overhead! I do NOT have a minimum price I am seeking at this time ... send your offers and ALL offers will be considered.

Serious offers only please, don't waste my time and I will not waste yours. If you cannot afford your offer then please do not make your offer. Login information and ownership will be signed over to you as soon as payment is made, all site content will also be provided on DVD. Signed agreement with gift cards and post cards will be shipped to you via priority mail

Please do not hesitate to ask any question publicly here and I will respond as soon as I can.

Last edited:

jsonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Minimum sale price is off the table, I need to move on from this project as it is not a 1 man job. All offers considered and the right offer will be accepted.

jsonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
still open to ALL offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom