Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Assistance with Phpadsnew

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am trying to set up Phpadsnew to display either YPN ads or Adsense ads based on a users location. Since YPN only allows banners to be displayed to those in the US, I wish to display YPN ads for US visitors and Adsense to everyone else.

I have spent a few hours browsing through their "book" of an installation guide.

I am looking for someone to simply explain how to add YPN and Adsense ads, choose who to display which to, and how to add new ad sizes if needed.

I don't mind paying someone for their assistance for completing this, but I would like to know how it is done also as I have many sites on different servers, so I will need to set up Phpadsnew on them too.

If you are able to provide assistance please PM or post how much and when you are available.

If there is an alternative script that is not so complex, that is free, I am open to ideas. Mainly most with be my ads, but I want the ability to expand if I do decide to open my advertising to outside advertisers.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent a pm jdk .. let me know if you understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom