Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Attention.link......fyi

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
While you can only speculate why?, i just registered the domain Attention.link with Epik. Rob's been trying to help me, so maybe here's his chance. With the domains Attention.com (for sale for God only knows;)), Attention.org for sale for $150,000 at DAN, and Attention.net and Attention.xyz not landing/responding, I'd say Attention.link has possibilities, if not to simply bring attention to itself.

Anyone have a clue where I'm going with this? Anyone like to know how you can be part of this too? Attention! Attention! Attention!

Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see .link going anywhere like .io and .xyz but it's just my opinion.
Best wishes to you.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see .link going anywhere like .io and .xyz but it's just my opinion.
Best wishes to you.
First, i don't know who or why this post was moved to the "Appraisal" section because i have zero desire for it to be appraised:rolleyes: Furquan....just the fact that you even clicked on the title of this thread makes my point regardless of your opinion. Thanks, and best wishes to you too;)

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
Best wishes to you.
.io the only CC gtld with ZERO population is nothing but HYPE

Never ever liked hyped CC's
.ws website
.bz business
etc

.xyz has proven itself for under 30's that grew up with the net, they could care less about .com
.io made billions in crypo/nft
.network made billions for tron

The new business model of unicorns is raise billions in defi with a crappy TLD and then use a few million to buy the .com your startup couldn't afford

It's just a matter of who pushes .link for whatever, before it makes millions on a startup

Heck, if he has that many pure keyword .link, he's a defi play, use the names to create LINK a crypto coin with a defi on .ETH

Bingo, he has billions over night

Domainers are basically clueless as to what has happened the last few years with non .com's becoming huge in tech/crypto/nfts

If anyone has pure major keywords in .network you hate, DM me

I love that tld

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
.io the only CC gtld with ZERO population is nothing but HYPE

Never ever liked hyped CC's
.ws website
.bz business
etc

.xyz has proven itself for under 30's that grew up with the net, they could care less about .com
.io made billions in crypo/nft
.network made billions for tron

The new business model of unicorns is raise billions in defi with a crappy TLD and then use a few million to buy the .com your startup couldn't afford

It's just a matter of who pushes .link for whatever, before it makes millions on a startup

Heck, if he has that many pure keyword .link, he's a defi play, use the names to create LINK a crypto coin with a defi on .ETH

Bingo, he has billions over night

Domainers are basically clueless as to what has happened the last few years with non .com's becoming huge in tech/crypto/nfts

If anyone has pure major keywords in .network you hate, DM me

I love that tld

At 74 years young much of what you said is over my head, but when it comes to tech stuff that's not hard:rolleyes: I sort of understand .io being more a tech play and .xyz being more of a youth play, but pure tech and youth make up less than 50% of the industry.

However i do understand "HYPE" especially when you put it in all CAPS;) Most youth today don't know this industry exists....just ask them.

I know the new owners of .link have big plans for their recent acquisition and I've made it my business to learn they also have deep pockets.

Thanks for your thoughts👍

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
Got around to looking up info
.link is an old Schilling tld

It was auctioned to a Malta Company

The stuff we are doing in .network is operated by Donuts the biggest new TLD player with 300+ tlds

Schilling was big player but like I said, his registration were bad

It's why he only netted $200 per name in his big GD play

.link peaked in 2016 with 400k registrations

Half were Schilling

I'm comfortable with Donut a USA company

Now that I see .link is under control of a new unknown player in Malta...

Well that's a red flag for me

Good luck

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Got around to looking up info
.link is an old Schilling tld

It was auctioned to a Malta Company

The stuff we are doing in .network is operated by Donuts the biggest new TLD player with 300+ tlds

Schilling was big player but like I said, his registration were bad

It's why he only netted $200 per name in his big GD play

.link peaked in 2016 with 400k registrations

Half were Schilling

I'm comfortable with Donut a USA company

Now that I see .link is under control of a new unknown player in Malta...

Well that's a red flag for me

Good luck
Thanks for your analysis. You may have heard me say that I don't trust the likes Go Daddy, Schilling/UNR or the new owners of .LINK Nova Registry. While I don't know the details of Schillings sale of .link to the group out of Malta, i already know I don't trust them:( Why?.....when I first started accumulating/binging .link domains six weeks ago i made contact with Vaughn Liley, General Manager .link TLD. Vaughn hails from Granada Spain where i'd visited 25 years ago, and when I learned from his Linkedin bio that he was a graduate o the University of Maryland I knew right away we had something in common.

So here's how my connection with Vaughn went down....upon learning that he was the GM of .link i reached out to him via email and he called me from Spain. He was pretty excited to learn that I was a new loyalist for the .link tld., and if you'd have been a fly on the wall listening to our conversation you might have thought this was an engagement/marriage made in heaven:rolleyes: Well, about a week passed and I'd accumulated about 200 .link domains via Namecheap when i started receiving notices from Namecheap's legal department about 3-4 domains I'd purchased that had some issues involving "SPAM"....their notices seemed to implicate me, and I was to jump through some hoops to return them. Frankly I didn't have the time to jump through the hoops, but I clearly stated they could have them back, but I did expect to get my money back. Then when I copied Vaughn Liley, the GM at .link about all this, he responded "don't include me with the problems you're having with our registrar Namecheap????" I still don't understand why, but that was a red flag to me as well. The other red flag was when he attempted to discourage me from buying any more .link domains after I'd already accumulated 200.

Finally, the mere fact that he now ignores me and my emails speaks volumes. Much to his/heir chagrin I now own about 1,200 .link domains, and the fact that neither the registrar or the registry will reimburse me for the "illegal" domains they sold me also speaks volumes.

As you can tell, i'm a pretty determined guy and this is far from over......btw, i've had a decent relationship with Matt Overman at Donuts as well as with Rob Monster at Epik, and if you would like to learn more about what I know, just reach out.

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
I wrote a post about NameCheap not allowing crypto in new registrations recently

When you add open registrations to cart, it goes to a chat icon

Took hours to resolve issue, their staff starts off with

What's the purpose of your registration

How about none of your business

Look at my account

Lots of domains
No problems
Most are fully developed

Well, the said we are working with gov agencies over people using that word in fraud.

Really, so the gov is harassing you about anyone registering combos with crypto in name?

I have crypto names in my account.

They're news sites, we write about the gov & crypto.

Now, who is the owner of NameCheap so we can have a reporter do a story on this 'news'.

They approved the names real fast.

But the first one they blocked was registered via GD as soon as they started harassing me over a .com registration.

Lots of places to do .com.

The new TLDs, NC are cheap.

But that's a red flag about everything.

Gov harassing registrar's over crypto domains.

KYC bs I guess in crypto
Phishing hacks
Etc

It's 1984 now in domains n crypto.

The net was always a controlled project from NSA's control in Academia in 70's with Arpa to SAIC control over NETsol.

Now Ethos Capital control over Afilias & Donuts & Org.

Then you had Schilling dump his junk on GD, now the UniR stuff hitting Auctions and ICaan letting shell corps from Gibraltar & Malta take control of decent new TLDs.

This all makes Francis E Dek look sane. It's all just NSA & CIA harassing anyone not taking the blue pill.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
I wrote a post about NameCheap not allowing crypto in new registrations recently

When you add open registrations to cart, it goes to a chat icon

Took hours to resolve issue, their staff starts off with

What's the purpose of your registration

How about none of your business

Look at my account

Lots of domains
No problems
Most are fully developed

Well, the said we are working with gov agencies over people using that word in fraud.

Really, so the gov is harassing you about anyone registering combos with crypto in name?

I have crypto names in my account.

They're news sites, we write about the gov & crypto.

Now, who is the owner of NameCheap so we can have a reporter do a story on this 'news'.

They approved the names real fast.

But the first one they blocked was registered via GD as soon as they started harassing me over a .com registration.

Lots of places to do .com.

The new TLDs, NC are cheap.

But that's a red flag about everything.

Gov harassing registrar's over crypto domains.

KYC bs I guess in crypto
Phishing hacks
Etc

It's 1984 now in domains n crypto.

The net was always a controlled project from NSA's control in Academia in 70's with Arpa to SAIC control over NETsol.

Now Ethos Capital control over Afilias & Donuts & Org.

Then you had Schilling dump his junk on GD, now the UniR stuff hitting Auctions and ICaan letting shell corps from Gibraltar & Malta take control of decent new TLDs.

This all makes Francis E Dek look sane. It's all just NSA & CIA harassing anyone not taking the blue pill.
Just to provide an example of the utter Bull Shit that's going on with Schillings old company I just reg'd the domain Fueled.link, and here's an example of where it had been for the last 6 years;

Note that over 500 of the 1,200 domains I've registered are very similar, and I'm sure it will take "discovery" through the courts to learn why? I can speculate, but before I file a law suit against ALL parties involved i thought i'd give ALL parties a chance to come clean and settle......keep in mind I don't trust any of them.

This is all i have time for now. Thanks for your input and thanks for confirming my suspicions;)

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
Schilling is in Caymans, no one can sue him

Cayman is bullet proof

No treaties with any nation

I've been cayman trusts for almost 40 years, first thing you learn when you make big dough, CAYMANS

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Schilling is in Caymans, no one can sue him

Cayman is bullet proof

No treaties with any nation

I've been cayman trusts for almost 40 years, first thing you learn when you make big dough, CAYMANS
i get it, but they're not judgment proof ;) Their tentacles reach far enough into America through the likes of Verisign, GoDaddy etc. that actions will speak louder than words.

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
i get it, but they're not judgment proof ;) Their tentacles reach far enough into America through the likes of Verisign, GoDaddy etc. that actions will speak louder than words.

He's his own registrar
Been so for decades

First, no one can serve him
Second, no court has jurisdiction over Caymans

Bullet proof

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
He's his own registrar
Been so for decades

First, no one can serve him
Second, no court has jurisdiction over Caymans

Bullet proof
like i said, i get it. He does business in the US, and a lot of it. The likes of Verisign, Go Daddy etc. don't want to be hauled into court. This is where guilt by association comes into play, and I have enough dirt on Verisign and GD to sink the Titanic.

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
like i said, i get it. He does business in the US, and a lot of it. The likes of Verisign, Go Daddy etc. don't want to be hauled into court. This is where guilt by association comes into play, and I have enough dirt on Verisign and GD to sink the Titanic.

The US Courts are rigged.

Public companies are almost bullet proof.

I got 6 case cites in SCOTUS

I got international judgments on multiple big tech companies

If we try to get US Courts to recognize the judgments, they get thrown out

US Courts are a joke

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score

US Courts are a joke
Again i get it, but SCOTUS is changing colors for good, better or worse :rolleyes: Maybe we should talk/laugh. You sound like an interesting guy/gal/other, and I'd like to meet you.....Linkedin; https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-morris-227a6918/

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score

US Courts are a joke
Remember I said that Namecheap sold me four domains that were somehow involved with "SPAM"? Then when they wouldn't give me my money back i copied my new contact at .link about the issue and here was his response;

Morning Richard,

Please remove me from any future correspondence between yourself and your registrar- we need to be kept out of this loop.

I'm very happy to have a direct relationship with you but I can't be involved in, or privy to your dealings with any given registrar.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Vaughn Liley
General Manager | .link

Ironically i have no "direct relationship" with Vaughn Liley (their doing) despite owning over a thousand .link domains. So whats WRONG with this picture? It sounds to me like the relationship the registry (.link) has with the registrar (Namecheap) is similar to the relationship that Go Daddy has with Afternic where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

I'll ask again, what's WRONG with this picture.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom