Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Attractive celebrity name - regged since '01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
claire.jpg

claireforlani.com

The domain has backlinks, and it is also a PR3, and it is listed in Yahoo Directory.

Right now it is just sitting undeveloped, with a single page. I setup a Facebook Page for her, and I send people there. It has 220 fans now. I'll give you this facebook page as well.

(from Google Analytics)
It has received 1087 visits in the last 30 days. 95% new visits. 569 from the search engines, and 261 were direct traffic.

Ranked #4 on Yahoo for her name, Ranked #5 on Google for her name. Imagine if the name were actually developed even a little bit!

Please send offers/comments via PM only. Don't post here. I'm looking for X,XXX, so make me an offer and let's make a deal!

The previous owner actually contacted her through her agent, and they were not interested in this domain. I have also never heard anything.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, she is. I'm considering all offers. I'm looking to clear out some of my "future project" names that I just haven't had the time to get around to.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No more interest? Drop me a PM. Or if you're interested in brokering it, then we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom