Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Auction big dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

markcw

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where are they?

I was surprsed I did not see many of the active sellers and holders of huge amounts of domains on this board not in the auction.

Gergr seems to make some very large bids and I was surprised to see that he was willing to put the money where his domains are! There were a couple of others that were putting up some big dollars.

It would be interesting to see these stats on the auction: bidder name, bids and mean bid price after the auction.

Upvote 0

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's worth noting that we are really just getting started. This is new - and we are trying to get everything 'tweaked' and make any changes that need to be made. There are big plans for this auction system in the future - and this is just the first steps on a long road. I think you will see more high bids - and better quality names as we go along.

Things are going good already - but the sky is the limit as the DNForum Live Auctions move forward.

Also remember - that most of us are cheapskates! :D hehe

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is also worth noting that some of us have wives who won't allow us to dedicate our Saturday nights to a domain auction, as unbelievable as that may sound. :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by frontrowmktg
It is also worth noting that some of us have wives who won't allow us to dedicate our Saturday nights to a domain auction, as unbelievable as that may sound. :)

Hehehehe - a very valid point indeed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom