Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

auction system not working properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

In the Sedo Auction section, I see from the top, the first domains now all ending in more than 8 hours......then if I click the first one it says ending in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Same problem with prices, sometimes I see one price on the list and higher price inside the listing.
Then few minutes ago I re-checked and now the domain that was showing ending in 1 hour and 45 minutes is back showing ending between more than 7 hours in the bidding page.
And the worst thing is that I`m sure I have seen it with 7 minutes left earlier today......WHAT`S GOING ON WITH SEDO????

The problem has been reported by other people as well using different browsers, so it`s not just me.

This is a bit alarming as it would just damage all the auctions. And I have 2 auction there ending in 4 days so I`m very concerned.

I hope someone can look as soon as possible in this issue.

:sigh2:

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Lorenzo,

I just checked a random selection domains that are on the auction page and did not come across this issue.

Do you recall the specific domain(s) where the error was occurring? If you could send PM with the domains, I can have our technicians look into it.

Best,

Tom

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
exactly!

i just called sedo a few minutes ago because of this and they said there is nothing they can do.

I am selling a domain via Sedo auction that i scheduled to end around 7pm EST tomorrow, and due to their system being unavailable for some period of time.. they have extended my auction by 8 hours and now its ending at like 4a.m. EST...

very very very bad... this is a horrible ending time and will likely affect my closing price since a majority of the bids take place in the last hour, or last 10 minutes of the auction.

i purposely scheduled my auction to end at a good time and Sedo has now botched this.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi everyone,

Due to a server problem yesterday, Monday, January 14 all auctions running at 06:00 pm EST were automatically extended by 9 hours. The length of the extension was due to a technical error and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

In order to remedy the situation all auctions originally scheduled to close before January 16, 2008 6:00 am EST will be extended by 24 hours. Therefore the auctions will end at the same time, but one day later. All auctions which were originally scheduled to close after January 16, 2008 6:45 am EST will close at the original closing time.

Again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding. Please PM me if you have any further questions!

Thanks,
Monica

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds ok to me.. my specific issue has been resolved.

thanks for looking into this.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
next issue :

partner stats from months past are completly lost - none of last year shows up anymore - fix !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom