Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Auction Test Run 3:00PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe8585

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why am i allowed to delete the text content?

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking solid! Test run went well. Amazing job done on short notice! We are looking great for Saturday! Thanks guys.

D

DNJ

One current problem. If you have spaces in your user name - you cannot Log In. During the test, the programmer acknowledged that was why I could not get in as Duke of Earl. Hopefully they will have it fixed by tomorrow nite, but to make sure I can bid I set up this alternate user name without spaces. I will only use it for auctions or until the Log In issue is fixed. Looking forward to it!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LMAO. 'Duke the "newbie"!! :) :)
Have fun tonight, everyone ... hope all goes well!
Good Luck.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost
LMAO. 'Duke the "newbie"!! :) :)
Have fun tonight, everyone ... hope all goes well!
Good Luck.

I know...it's really humiliating but what's a guy gonna do! :)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
I know...it's really humiliating but what's a guy gonna do! :)

LOL. It's like seeing a guy who just shaved off his mustache for the first time ... after having had the mustache for decades. Kind of odd, almost unsettling, at first. Anyway. Have fun! :)
Good Luck.

sornman

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duke, check your PM's. The problem with spaces has been resolved. Have fun bidding from your usual account!

Franky

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents:

Let's say I intend to bid $100 on the auctioned domain, but since the button's value changes so rapidly whenever someone places a bid, I ended up clicking on the next one or two increment value (i.e. $110 or $120, while I thought it was still $100). Anyone experienced this? Or, it might be just me.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Franky
My 2 cents:

Let's say I intend to bid $100 on the auctioned domain, but since the button's value changes so rapidly whenever someone places a bid, I ended up clicking on the $120 button (while I thought it was still $100). Anyone experienced this? Or, it might be just me.

In a normal auction the buttons won't be changing that rapidly and if they were you would quickly get out bid. The left most button is aways the min bid. Stick with that one and you're safer.

Franky

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr

In a normal auction the buttons won't be changing that rapidly and if they were you would quickly get out bid. The left most button is aways the min bid. Stick with that one and you're safer.
That's right, the left most button is the safest one.

Congrats to gregr and his programmer team for such a wonderful live auction script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom