Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Auctions burning me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We've seen it before, and it's happened to me twice in a week now. Users advertising an auction (whether for $ or F$) and ending the auction early without notifying participants. How am i supposed to know that I need to bid for a third time 30 hours earlier than the auction end because the auctioneer decided to close the auction early.

Other users are having issues with auctions as well. Some serious rules have to be set ouot to stop users from doing this garbage. If they want to sell something then figure out a price and sell it, if you want to auction it then have an auction. Follow some sort of normal set of rules or guidelines and people won't be pissed off everywhere.

That's my .02

Upvote 0

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed, some people don't know how to run an auction. They need to be taught.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think after they receive enough negative trader ratings they will get the point. I don't think the mods here have time to teach seller techniques.

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there should be a definite end time. I see a lot of auctions with the phrase, "I have the right to end this auction early." But how am I supposed to know when? Even if I subscribe, I may not check my email until the next day, after the auction has ended. And usually I bid the last day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom