Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Augmented Reality domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbrodch

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes,
I'm aware of this thread but while the technology is going forward the thread didn't.

mentor

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Erikbrodch

I did start the previous Augmented Reality (AR) thread, however I feel like DN forum Community does not want to talk seriously about Augmented Reality Potential.
There are several members like us aware of the current technology trends, but they prefer to stay quiet and see what 's going on.
Honestly , I understand their point of view.
When I read comments such as the one from HomerJ : http://www.dnforum.com/f557/augmented-reality-next-domain-rush-you-waiting-thread-410747.html
" but it feels like maybe the same person dumped a bunch of money into 3D domains, then ran around to all the forums to pump the shit out of it. thinking now i can expect to start seeing 'offical augmented reality' threads springing up everywhere like mushrooms ...."

... I dont feel like talking more about AR with them.

Let me try to answer your question respectfully:

AR is not a Hype. AR appears to be the next step that every technology users is waiting for.
AR allow Real Time Visual Interaction with your environment but not only... What mainstream technology can do better than that? I spend most of my time in San Francisco/ Silicon Valley. I ve seen some incredible AR project. I run an AR blog and I maintain relationship with several AR companies. The thing is that AR companies are Happy because users already own AR devices. That make it a very affordable technology (easy to spread out) and very entertaining ( at home with your computer/ on the go with your smartphone) . AR has an Impact in every Industries.

"Regarding the AR domaining potential":
You know..you have to feel it or not. Something is sure.. there is a patern commun to AR Company and developers.
They invest in Domain name that start with AR and few with Augmented.
I did tape in my browser thousand of AR?????.com. It is not rare that I arrive on a Tech company website such as ARhunt.com
I dont even know what is ARhunt ... what I know is that: This company did secure the Domain because this is not the official name of the company.
Same thing with ARkiosk ect..

Don't worry about your investment! May be DNforum community are just late on the deal. May be they are just followers..Or may be they are buying AR domain while we are talking about it.

Looking forward to talk privately with you :)
Have a great day!

erikbrodch

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great respond.
I have seen great ar apps and it's much more of a big deal than 3d from my point of view at least.
Talk to you on PM

mentor

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

mentor

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apple now showcasing Augmented Reality (AR) Apps in the App Store. Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom