Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

aussie aussie aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Three cheers for some grand loosers ..... wah!

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
at least the english scored a try this time :cheeky:

great game, great kicker , still grumpy old men.... :goofy:

n.b. wilco has to say nice things about english rugby as mrs unclewilco is from across the bridge.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I was just annoyed by that game - the English team depends entirely on one player and winning most games with kicks just doesn't seem like rugby to me.

Australia should have been the winners in that game, not least of all because I am an Aussie ;-)

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga
I was just annoyed by that game

Yeah cos you lost :laugh:

the English team depends entirely on one player and winning most games with kicks just doesn't seem like rugby to me.[/b]

It could be said that the Australian team depend on scoring trys, however they only scored the one :laugh: , is it really the case that the English relide on one player to stop these trys ?:huh: And infact correct me if i'm wrong we scored one try as well :-D, does this mean that we have the same try scoring capabilities as you? :-# I think that you should listen to your captain as he was very grasious in loosing :eek:k:

Australia should have been the winners in that game, not least of all because I am an Aussie ;-)

:-D :-D :-D

Thanks
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom