Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

auth codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where in Moniker's backend do we get the auth codes to transfer out .info and .org names?

-=DCG=-

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Select the domains you want to transfer out > click "transfer-out" from the navigation bar > follow the prompts.

The auth code(s) will then be sent to the admin contact automatically, via email

BTW, nice to know you have some .infos in your portfolio :)

- Rob

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems he is transferring them out..maybe not a good thing. :)

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DCG -why are you transfering out? I am just transfering in... is there something we should know? If you are uncomfortable posting here, please PM.

Thanks,

Steve

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DCG is authorized registrar. I think this is not so much against Moniker (although I think Adam still got some issues with them, otherwise he would not make it public), but there is this $0.7 different per domain (registrars margin), which makes it an price issue at the end...if one got tens of thousands of domains, this different makes a lot...

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
(although I think Adam still got some issues with them, otherwise he would not make it public)

:-D Same way people post issues here on DNF or anywhere else. Gets more attention.

BTW - Nothing is wrong with Moniker. I am happy to say just about all of my names have been registered/moved to Moniker. Great service and very professional. Their word is like gold. Unlike other services who promise things and come up short when trying to meet their deadlines.

Didn't realize this was a 2 month old post that was just bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom