Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Authority Waiting ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly on transfer-in domains to fabulous.com ... in the Transfers Gaining / options there was a option to "accept" a transfer which I don't see now...only cancel..
Under the status I see "Authority Waiting"
According to the email I received
Fabulous has updated the domain transfer requests listed above. All contacts with "Authority Pending" listed have now been sent a "Domain Transfer Authorization Request" email for them to approve or deny the transfer request. If you want to proceed with "Authority Accepted" transfers, you do not need to respond to this message. If you wish to cancel any transfers, please click here or use the "View" button above. Once logged in, you may use the "Cancel" button to cancel transfers on the domains.

If we do not hear from you before 5 full days after the domain request date, the "Authority Accepted" transfers will proceed.

If you have any questions about this process, please contact [email protected].

Kind regards,
Customer Care
Fabulous.com
[email protected]

Now maybe I'm missing something here but I use to be able to transfer-in from godaddy in hours..now it appears this will take much longer... or as I said earlier..am I missing something??

jim

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Jim,

You should have been sent an Auth Email (to the email address listed on the whois of each name) which you will need to action before the transfer will be initiated.

Generally transfers take between 5-7 days.

If you experience any problems please email [email protected]

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike..I use to be able to "Accept" using the "Transfers Gaining" page ..now it appears the page needed has to be clicked from the transfer link "Transfers Incoming" sent by email ...
thanks again..jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom