Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Auto-renewal moan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of the problems I have faced twice at moniker in the last month, is with their renewals of ccTLDs. Yesterday, they renewed quite a few .co.uk's of mine which did not expire until mid-september.

These were names which I would have dropped, but as my account default has everything set to auto-renew, they were renewed.

If moniker renewed these domains more appropriately and therefore nearer to the renewal date, they might have actually appeared in the 'expiring in 60 days or less' part of my account, I would have seen them, and changed their auto-renew status from on to off...

Basically, because moniker auto-renew these names so ludicrously ahead of schedule, I received absolutely no warning or indication that they would renew them, and have been swindled out of my money for domains I do not want for the second time this month.

I complained the first time, they said they were changing their system, I hoped that during one of their recent "scheduled" maintenance shutdowns recently, they might have addressed the issue, but no, its happened again.

Will they refund me? Of course not. Does anybody want .co.uk typos with little or no traffic? No.

Sort it out. :veryangry:

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom