Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Available Domains Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMentor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello

Anybody find any available domain names (.com, .net, .org) with Valuate.com appraisal of more than $10k, please PM me. If I agree to register it/them, will pay $50/domain as a 'trade' :)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So it not only has to be "Valuate"d at $10k+ but you have to then agree to get it and we have to trust you'll pay $50 afterwards? Good luck.

DomainMentor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok these are the specifications:

- .com, .net or .org (more than $10k appraisal)
- .co.uk (more than $25k appraisal)
- Must be English words.
- Only 3 words maximum.
- No trademark domains.
- Not people's name (artist, sport, politician, etc)
- No dash(es)
- No number(s)
- Less than 20 letters.
- Estibot 2.0 or Valuate.com appraisal.
- Doesn't matter whether they are registered-free domains or your own domains
- Doesn't matter if the domain is on auction (you need to get/buy it first)
- The keywords in the domain must have CPC of at least $0.70
- The keywords in the domain must have Exact searches globally of at least 500.
- Will pay $50/domain as a trade.
- First come first serve (only 3 domains accepted at the moment)

Yeah I know, it's hard. That's why I ask your help and reward $50. If it is easy, can find it myself. :)

Thanks.

Arie

Last edited:

DomainMentor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the PM, 18493. But I guess there is a misunderstanding.

I am looking for those can find me a registered-free domain with more than $10k appraised by Valuate.com. So that I can register it and pay you $50 for your time finding it for me.

Or if the domain is yours (and you are willing to sell), also accepted (will get it from you for $50).

I believe your domains 18493 are worth much more than $50, so not applicable for this.

Thanks.

DomainMentor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I try to understand you or your domain world you`re living in. So we find a name worth 10000$ for your 50$ (because you are a mentor, of course). Sorry, but you must wait,maybe, 10000 year, IMO. Big Joke.

Dont be angry..lol

The domains with high Estibot appraisal do exist. Just need time to search.

But you must say "better i register myself".

But believe me, there are some people out there do not want to register even after finding several .de domains valuated for $25k and $32k, as well as one .com domain valuated for $11k. But they request to pay some commission if we register the domains that they are sharing. The people do exist. The domains do exist.

I just registered the registered-free domain valuated $32k by Estibot/valuate.com: Loan********tor.de and going to pay one of them some commission for sharing. But now not looking for .de domain. Just .co.uk, .net, org and .com.

I am just paying for your time. If you find this thread irritating, really sorry..

deceneu

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We can make a deal. You get those names and then I`ll buy them from you with 100$. It`s a fair deal, I think...:)

fenomeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand OP, and agree with him. And also, someone could be new domainer who dont know much about domaining, and who have heard that Estibot appraisal is not accurate, and also dont have money to reg domain at the moment, but has creativity and was able to find some name that match criteria of OP, and for him this offer will be good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom