Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Average earnings per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhommel

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Im just new to this industry and Im just trying to get a better understanding on how 'profitable' this business can be...

For a beginner, how much would you guys say would be the standard start-up cost($US) and how much profit can I gain the first six month.

I am signing up @ namedrive. as soon as I finish this posting, still a bit lost tho on how to proceed after the sign up.

Any suggestions/advise is appreciated...

Thanks a lot!
Rhommel

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

your average income will depend on what sort of budget you have to buy domains. Also it will depend on the niche you will get into. credit card, insurance, bank and similar domains will get a higher average pay per click.

There are also still alot of domains out there which have enough traffic and you can get the for registration fee, instead of spending 2 years of income for a domain.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are also still alot of domains out there which have enough traffic and you can get the for registration fee, instead of spending 2 years of income for a domain.

If anyone can find some available names with traffic we'll pay you for your time!! PM US!!

Advice for a newbie, don't focus so much on buying top shelf names just quite yet. Instead I would suggest you registering some catchie names, develop them, SEO them, and CREATE traffic, which will bring in cash. After you are generating nice income you can certainly buy generic names...Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom