Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Avoid Freelancer.com at all cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrvel

Hi there !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AVOID freelancer.com. they treated me like sh*t and felon. I made a project and deposited 1800 EUR, and have deposited another 5200 EUR (2 days ago) by wiretransfer. And 3 weeks after they limited my account, i've uploaded passport, id card, other photos, they keep treating me like a trash. I will avoid use freelancer, i will use elance / odesk on the future. I will suggest my other relatives to avoid freelancer too. :upset:

See ya freelancer.com

Update: finally my account is 99% almost released, but the programmer account is limited now.
Update 2 : my and the programmer's account have been released now. Thank you for Alaister.

Last edited:

Aces

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've always used Elance. While I have experienced a lot of issues with the people I hire I've never run into anything like this.

xrvel

Hi there !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've always used Elance. While I have experienced a lot of issues with the people I hire I've never run into anything like this.
I won't use freelancer again, EVER. Actually before creating project i've read bad reviews about freelancer.
But the programmer insisted that their fee is lowest, which is correct.
But after i've had all of this, the fee diff doesn't worth my time...
Will use odesk / elance later...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So what happened to the 7000 EUR, was it returned?

xrvel

Hi there !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what happened to the 7000 EUR, was it returned?
I sent them 1800 EUR + 5200 EUR. The 1800 EUR was deposited +- 1-2 weeks ago (i think), and has been sent to the programmer's balance, but the programmer can't withdraw it because the fund is hold by freelancer.com (because my account is limited / on hold).

The 5200 EUR was deposited +- 2 days ago by wiretransfer, and has not been confirmed / processed yet in my balance. It should arrive today. Or maybe monday (because now is friday).

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a stated reason for all this ? This kind of thing usually happens with credit card payments, not wire.
At this point I would pick up the phone.

xrvel

Hi there !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a stated reason for all this ? This kind of thing usually happens with credit card payments, not wire.
At this point I would pick up the phone.
They said this is for "my safety" and the "programmer safety", but i don't feel this is for any "safety".
This feels like they are playing a game to me, asking for something but when i gave it, they asked another thing.

And i just received information that now the programmer's freelancer account has been limited as well.

I have tried to ask the phone number of the department that handle this kind of issue, but the general support say there isn't any.
The phone number there is only for general issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom