Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Avoid www.deleteddomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

trismegisto

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
This forum is "people to avoid dealing with..." but I can name a website you have to be careful to dealing with, and it's www.deleteddomains.com

I paid for a montly subcribe, (before begin Platinum here. and have for free the list of expiring domains). They make a renewal for my subscrition and take another 20.99€

I wrote them, and tell them to erase my subcrition, but they say they can't refund the money, but I can use that site for another month... And that was ok, my fault not to understand that they automatically renew the subcrition.

THEN, arrived my Bank's bill, and I saw that they took TWICE the 20.99 for the second month auto-renowal. So they had €20.99 fisrt month, and €41.98 the second one...

To have a refund for the month they STOLE to me, I have to write to the fraud office, etcetera. It could took some hours, write, fill the form, go to post office, pay the postal fees, send a fax... They can take my €20.99, not big deal, but I want to write here to AVOID that scum.

I assume total responsability for I'm writing, and my bank billing talks...:evil:

See you.

Tris

friday

Half way there :)
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Recurring billing can and is a nightmare. I can't begin to imagine the amount of money I have lost/wasted by not cancelling recurring subscriptions on stuff like hosting, services, memberships etc. This is a disease, because in the real world I don't go around throwing $10 bills away.

Once you hand over your credit card details to a company it can be hard sometimes to cancel a service/subscription. Having multiple recurring transactions and knowing the hassle involved in trying to cancel just one of them, things gets out of hand and before you know it, 3-4 months have passed on a subscription you don't really want or use. I think the official name for the disease is SCF (subscription cancellation fatigue) and it's spreading like wildfire. The hassle and loops you have to go through to cancel these subscriptions can be very stressful.

The first part of your problem seems to be caused by you forgetting to cancel the recurring subscription on time and the second problem of double charges is of their making, so file a chargeback with you cc company. But I would like to know their reason for their double charges. These errors always seem to favour the billing party.

trismegisto

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are not fair at all.
I see i'm not the only one that wasted money in this recurring subscriptions.
For the double charge, i think they would invest my €20.99 in good publicity, i hope to make the right service writing here their dishonest behaviour :wink:

See you.

Tris

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I acutally dislike them also. Not only are their prices out of control, when you can really get the same results with a good script/for free, but their scripts take a very long time, even to narrow down simple results. Try finding a 3 letter list. On a t1 connection, it took their servers 45 minutes to find me a list. I canceled my subscription that same day.

beanbaby

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I might be getting billed by them for a year or so now, never used it, any one knows what name appears on the card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom