Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Avoiding Domain Parking Accidents - Tips for Optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just published this article tonight on my Domain News blog DotSauce. I thought I would share the article in it's entirety here in the Parking forum.

AVOIDING DOMAIN PARKING ACCIDENTS
http://www.dotsauce.com/2007/10/22/avoiding-domain-parking-accidents/

“Welcome to SnowMobileRentals.com!”

snowmobile.jpg

I can’t say that all my own parked domains are perfectly customized. Maybe it’s time that we all did a little investigation and optimization into our parked domain names. Get some feedback on keywords and design from friends, family and colleagues, though be sure to tell them not to click links!

Optimizing Your Landing Pages

Improving your landing pages on even a few domains could start you earning an easy residual income. It may be a time consuming process, but in the long run it will definitely be worth your while. Here are some things you should really put some thought into perfecting on your landing pages.
  • Unique and relevant title and sub-title.
  • Creating the right photos, graphics or logo.
  • Matching and appealing color scheme.
  • Relevant and powerful sponsored link keywords.
Get started with your highest trafficked domain names and work your way down. Even if your name gets a single visitor per day and you can gain that persons trust and attention enough to click on a sponsored link for, oh let’s say a measly 10¢, that would earn you $36 a year from one domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom