Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

AWRegistry - URL & EMAIL Forwarding?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a great name that is registered here - and they say they include free email forwarding - but I don't see it anywhere in the 'Management' control screen. I've never used this registrar before - so maybe I am just overlooking something. Anybody know how to access email controls?

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange.com
Just transfer it to Enom :D

Unfortunately I can't because the name is not yet 60 days old. (recently dropped - caught by DropWizard)

This place is supposed to have URL & EMAIL Forwarding but there is no such things in the Interface I have available to me. I have double checked - and even had two close friends log in to see if I was missing something.

The name has active links - but I can't do anything - and the links will begin to fall off soon.

Does ANYBODY know what the deal is with URL & EMAIL Forwarding at AWRegistry?

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NamePopper my panel includes those choices when you choose "edit". Right at the bottom??

E me the info and I'll check it for you.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It appears you're right. My panel which is a master (partner) account includes those choices.

I'll talk to them on monday and ask them to make the changes for you.

They are already redesigning the client accounts attached to us at our request so I will ask them to make sure this is included in the option list.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problem. Man I'm just glad that turned out to be the case. Heh!

I have logged in 20 times in the last 2 days - and just sat there staring at the screen - scratching my head thinking I must be missing something. I was starting to get worried about myself. LOL :laugh:

Thanks for the help.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well mystery solved. Apparently while doing some coding work someone inadvertently shut the option off.

It's been restored and they thank you for letting them know.:D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep - everything is good now. The options are back and working just fine. Thanks for your help Godon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom