Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Back Into Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriDomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Richard and I am happy to be a Platinum member of DNForum! I've been into domain names since about 4 years ago but now am getting back into it full force because it's hard to find a good steady and permanent job these days. I know it will take a lot of hard work and dedication but my expectations are realistic also. $1k-$3k a month is my first goal.

Anyway, if it's not breaking any rules, I know theres quite a few:?:, would any of the more experienced domainers mind taking a look at my portfolio and letting me know if I am on the right track or not. Some of the longer domains I plan on developing myself or they are for clients, but I am focused on 4 letter domains without Z, Q, and X and other highly searched two and three word domains. Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Whew! That was a long first post. Again, I am very happy to be here, and look forward to learning a lot from you guys:cool:

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think insinuating a rule may be broken is a new rule. ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy!

-=DCG=-

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome and enjoy

TriDomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for a kind welcoming!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Richard and I am happy to be a Platinum member of DNForum! I've been into domain names since about 4 years ago but now am getting back into it full force because it's hard to find a good steady and permanent job these days. I know it will take a lot of hard work and dedication but my expectations are realistic also. $1k-$3k a month is my first goal.

Anyway, if it's not breaking any rules, I know theres quite a few:?:, would any of the more experienced domainers mind taking a look at my portfolio and letting me know if I am on the right track or not. Some of the longer domains I plan on developing myself or they are for clients, but I am focused on 4 letter domains without Z, Q, and X and other highly searched two and three word domains. Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Whew! That was a long first post. Again, I am very happy to be here, and look forward to learning a lot from you guys:cool:

Hi Richard
Welcome to DNF!

I browsed thru the three pages you have listed and to be quite frank...nothing grabbed my eye. (Although the site's set-up in nice)

But who am I to judge, maybe the next person could see something different.

A couple of the adult related names have potential for type-in traffic, but unless you plan on developing your whole portfolio, then I suggest going back to the drawing board.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's just one man's personal opinion. :)

Again, welcome to the forum and Good Luck!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome, stay focused and most importantly...always stay .com ;)

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF, home to domain lovers :cheers:

TriDomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Richard
Welcome to DNF!

I browsed thru the three pages you have listed and to be quite frank...nothing grabbed my eye. (Although the site's set-up in nice)

But who am I to judge, maybe the next person could see something different.

A couple of the adult related names have potential for type-in traffic, but unless you plan on developing your whole portfolio, then I suggest going back to the drawing board.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's just one man's personal opinion. :)

Again, welcome to the forum and Good Luck!

No offence taken:) I didn't expect my domains to be $X,XXX domains but I think they are ok. Some of them I won on eBay for less than $15. I do plan on developing most of the domains in the Shopping category. Im kind of hoping to make money through affiliate programs and getting visitors first before attempting to sell.

Curious, do you guys mostly buy expired domains?

rin

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
out of interest, your 'brandable five letter', yetze.com, how much might you expect to price that at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom