Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

back to normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After a week or so of really low stats I noticed a significant improvement today (some domains higher than before even), anyone else notice that, or is this just a temp thing?

I did do a little parking test at other parking companies over the last couple of days and thought I share the results..., I switched 100+ Domains to Namedrive because they basically have the same feed, and for most keywords and domains Sedo is still better, adult domains seem to have a higher CTR at Namedrive, but almost everything else (especially financial and real estate domains) performed better at Sedo, I also tried trafficZ with a couple of domains, the CTR is a little higher there, but the total RPM is lower. Another thing I noticed is that the variation of CPCs for same keywords and domains is a lot higher at Namedrive and TrafficZ, so the day to day difference there in terms of income was higher, which makes me think that Sedo might have a broader keyword definition,..if anyone else did some comparision over the last couple of days it would be great to know which domains and keywords perform better at different companies

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'll have some results this weekend. i'll post them as soon as i get them. im comparing sedo and namedrive

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What location are you at, domainah?

Stats for today look more dismal than yesterday for me - Eastern US. With Sedo stats being 5 hours ahead (GMT) it's already 3pm in the UK.

Yes, the keywords' PPC variations are horrific at Sedo, especially after the "big announcement" about how we will be better off now.

After 2+ weeks and several hand-made keyword optimizations later, I can tell you it's all bullshit.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am also in the eastern US, I am referring to the stats for today Sept. 7th.. I have so much traffic that I can pretty much predict a couple of hours into the day what changed ..although I noticed that many keywords pay out higher now, the variation is also higher..I got some clicks that are higher than I have ever seen at Sedo, but also some on the low end..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
My trends show the exact opposite - or, at the very best - exact same as yesterday: a GRAND fall in the PPC, to the point that I question whether Sedo knows what they are doing in the parking business. Having several million parked domains is one thing and paying the traffic-generating owners their fair cut of the profits is another. I believe we are fast moving to an era where to stand out from the rest of the crowd a parking provider will have to commit to MINIMUM payments as a contract, indicating fairness and commitment to the industry. We have had major players now, parked with Sedo, exclaiming how their hundreds of dollars parking revenue daily has fallen. I don't see ANY substantial feedback nor actions from Sedo to reinstate our support and trust in their own promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom