Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

backorder question

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska56

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you sighn up for a domain backorder, are you charged when you order it or only if you get the name?

Seems like a lot of money just for a chance to get a name.

Thanks.

A fast reply would be oh so helpfull as there is a name I want that is due to delete tomorrow.

Thanks again

Alaska56...

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hello,

You are only charged when you get the name.

Regards,

alaska56 said:
When you sighn up for a domain backorder, are you charged when you order it or only if you get the name?

Seems like a lot of money just for a chance to get a name.

Thanks.

A fast reply would be oh so helpfull as there is a name I want that is due to delete tomorrow.

Thanks again

Alaska56...

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
alaska56 said:
Yes, like Cinderella said, most backordering services only charge when they get the domain for you; HOWEVER, be prepared to BID at least into low hundreds if it is a decent name. As for those companies which don't go the bidding route (in other words, they only allow one seat per backorder, e.g. GoDaddy), you probably won't be able to backorder a remotely decent domain if it is to drop tomorrow, as most good names are gone ONCE they enter RGP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom