Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Backordering Vs. PremiumDrops/Freshdrop

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellytucker

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a bit confused here. What is the point of backordering a domain when all drops can be found using tools like premium drops and fresh drop. Dont these tools have daily dropped lists out of all the major backordering companies like namejet, snap, ect.

Basically, If I only use Freshdrop/Premiumdops What am I missing out on in terms of domains I COULD potentially secure? Is using on Freshdrop/PremiumDrops limiting my domain selections?

Thanks in advance.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a bit confused here. What is the point of backordering a domain when all drops can be found using tools like premium drops and fresh drop. Dont these tools have daily dropped lists out of all the major backordering companies like namejet, snap, ect.

Basically, If I only use Freshdrop/Premiumdops What am I missing out on in terms of domains I COULD potentially secure? Is using on Freshdrop/PremiumDrops limiting my domain selections?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

you can only "find" what domain is dropping and on what date/time they should drop when using freshdrop or premiumdrops.

you must backorder them from the respective dropcatchers, to have a chance to acquire them.

typically at each dc, if a domain is backordered by more than one person, then it goes into a private auction amongst those who previously backordered that domain. the highest bidder then wins the domain as a result of that auction.

namejet also publishes a list of the most backordered domains during a specific period, which you can subscribe to.
so yes, you may be missing the opp to "bid" on some domains, that may not come up in your search at fd or pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom