Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Backpacking / Travel Skin Required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gday Members,

I am trying to get my Backpacking Forum going... Backpackers.org ... See my Signature!

But I just need a decent vbulletin skin and possibly logo designed which is relevant to my site and members.

The site is aimed at young travelers (mainly European, English, Australian, Canadians) who usually leave home for a year or two to go backpacking the world, places like Europe, England, Canada, Australia, Asia and New Zealand.... and many others.

It is not aimed at Hikers, which can also be called backpacking in the USA.

To the average young Australian, Canadian, and many young Europeans, and English, to take off for a couple of years backpacking is like a "Rite of Passage" something you must do before you start University, a Long term Job, get married and so forth.

Backpackers coming to just Australia bring Billions of dollars just to the Australian Economy, 100's of thousands of backpackers come just to Australia every year and most stay for a year to travel and to even work on a working holiday.

PLEASE NOTE THE SITE IS NOT AIMED TO THE AMERICAN MARKET OF HIKING

The skin much be to a very high standard and relevant to my site and my
members.

This request is also posted on numerous other forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom