Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Baghdad Pete Gets Another Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A903-2003Apr1.html

Nice work Baghdad Pete...whats next?

Hooking up with Bin Laden to tell him 9-11 was the US's fault?

I'm sure the National Enquirer is looking for a few good men if it doesn't work out at your current tabloid.

see ya around BP...but not in this country any time soon.

(maybe you could get together with your buddy geraldo and draw in the sand together!)

scumbags

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=15525

You now Larry most of us prefer the truth rather than the administrations spin.. Arnett has never said anything that has already been said..

In Fact the very Generals and offocersin the field have said they werent given enough troops ...perhaps you would like to vilify them also ?

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200%7E20954%7E1286957,00.html

You have seen all the weapons are troops are finding in bunkers and buildings..I am suprised that now one is picking up that alot of those weapons are made right here in the US..A shame reporters have to be more concerned about their job then telling the truth ..

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bid, I saw excerpts of the conversation...I read what he said and reported in '91 and I've read his quotes during previous wars.

You should do some background on the guy before you talk. It's not all about what he said in this particualr interview, that by his own admission was a mistake...it's about his history.

I'm surprised that nobody is quoting the number of deaths Saddam has caused in relation to the deaths the action of the coalition forces have caused...

I'm not surprised that you have offered an opinion again that flies in the face of documented material on the guy... liberals always scream the loudest when irrefutable information is laid on the table....emotional responses, personal attacks, and name calling are so much easier arent they.

And I'm not surprised that you are sticking up for him...birds of a feather and all that...

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Larry
Bid, I saw excerpts of the conversation...I read what he said and reported in '91 and I've read his quotes during previous wars.

You should do some background on the guy before you talk. It's not all about what he said in this particualr interview, that by his own admission was a mistake...it's about his history.

I'm surprised that nobody is quoting the number of deaths Saddam has caused in relation to the deaths the action of the coalition forces have caused...

I'm not surprised that you have offered an opinion again that flies in the face of documented material on the guy... liberals always scream the loudest when irrefutable information is laid on the table....emotional responses, personal attacks, and name calling are so much easier arent they.

And I'm not surprised that you are sticking up for him...birds of a feather and all that...

http://www.cnn.com/COMMUNITY/transcripts/2001/01/16/arnett/

Yes I stick up for people that tell the truth..It's already widely understood you have "issues" with the truth .

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's already widely understood you have "issues" with the truth .

Thats silly...you're the liberal :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And of course you just proved the point of my post about

"....emotional responses, personal attacks, and name calling are so much easier arent they."

So of course, unless you can point out the wide audience that you are speaking of, I;d say this is another open and shut case of your foot in mouth disease.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not the liberals Killing everyone.. is it Larry.. :D

Once agin..you always choose to ignore facts.. even Bush's army is saying that Bush/Rumsfield have screwed up..

In Fact the very Generals and offocers in the field have said they werent given enough troops ...perhaps you would like to vilify them also ?

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,...1286957,00.html

easier to ignore the truth ..isnt it Larry..

You cant think for yourself..you are nothing more than a pawn ..you believe and accept and then regurgitate the administrations line..

You like the fact that our soldiers arent getting any sleep in nearly 2 weeks, that they continuely are running low on water and food because Rumsfield and Bush DID NOT send enough troops to keep the supply lines open from Iraqi resistance? you think thats right that our guys are dying because Bush and Rumsfield are incompetent and then LIE to everyone.. ?

You think thats right that they are at times only getting one meal a day and no sleep because they have no backups? ..

See you dont think Larry, thats your problem ..you let Bush do your thinkng for you..

Maybe I am wrong..maybe you do think.. maybe you do realize that BUsh screwed up, maybe you do seee the truth that our troops have no backups in place and have gotten basically no sleep in nearly 2 weeks,.that they continue to run short on suppplies because of the Iraqi resistance(because we dont have enough troops!)..

Maybe you do realize these truths.. but prefer to pass of the propoganda instead? which would mean your helping to coverup the un-necessary deaths of some of our soldiers.. well that would make you a traitor Larry ?

Which is it.. you a traitor or just stupid ?

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bid, that long tirade is your typical response to everything:

Only read half a post.

Get rid of half that you actually read because it doesn;t fit your agenda.

Once you thoroughly confuse yourself... start screaming.

hehe....

where did i question the information reported? let me help you understand the issue with both these guys...for arnett it is WHO he said it to. for geraldo it is what he did.

my posts were about peter arnett..the man..his past and his present.

now...go back...read real slow...get a friend to help if you need to.

and try again to respond to my posts instead of spitting out sentence fragments about god knows what else is on your tiny mind.

your easier to bait than a dead worm...and about as enlightening. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom