Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Balls.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

paule

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Balls.ca is for sale.
Please post any offers in this thread. I have no bin in mind.

Domain Days 2024

lotsofcoffee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

ChuckNights

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to stop Albert! He's doing this far too often..
Great domain name by the way.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you think you're being clever, or just an ass?

$200 to start you off.
Do you realize you would never seen this thread without me posting $1?
Almost every domain I lowball right after that he would recieve offers.
I'm starting the offer out sheesh. I know i probably won't make a offer a owner like but then again I am attracting customers? Without me posting $1 valid for 24 hrs you wouldn't of posted in this thread that was in the 2nd page or so.

~Al

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from Al but you should at least make a reasonable offer like what it cost to register it at least. Not many of us are willing to take a loss ;-)

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you realize you would never seen this thread without me posting $1?
Almost every domain I lowball right after that he would recieve offers.
I'm starting the offer out sheesh. I know i probably won't make a offer a owner like but then again I am attracting customers? Without me posting $1 valid for 24 hrs you wouldn't of posted in this thread that was in the 2nd page or so.

~Al

I'm sure all of us can find good names without your promotion, and you should actually be banned for admitting that you're just shilling for the owner (without his cooperation of course).

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from Al but you should at least make a reasonable offer like what it cost to register it at least. Not many of us are willing to take a loss ;-)
I'm not expecting to win the domain but to do a favor and see if someone replies back.
Most sellers let people offer from $1 and it also gives them promotion. Obviously they won't accept my offer at 1 dollar but its worth a shot for me and its also promotion for the sellers. Before I posted there was no offers. After I did there was offers.

I understand you hate lowballers but I don't think you will ever accept my offers guys so nothing to hate about except I'm helping you out.

Sorry if anyone was offended by low offers and bids.

~Al

I'm sure all of us can find good names without your promotion, and you should actually be banned for admitting that you're just shilling for the owner (without his cooperation of course).
I did actually make a offer of $1? I wasn't really meant to bump the thread but most time it actually does some promotion. I just put some offers of $1 to get it started and hopefully sometimes owners will accept my offer of $1 which hasn't happened yet.

Regards,
Albert

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bottom line it is insulting Al when a name is posted that is obviously a $xxxx domain. It is like offering some a dollar for a $5000 car. They would go tell to rub salt on your ass...

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bottom line it is insulting Al when a name is posted that is obviously a $xxxx domain. It is like offering some a dollar for a $5000 car. They would go tell to rub salt on your ass...
I understand. But I wasn't offering $1 dollar to BIN the domain but instead offering $1 as a offer. Of course this is worst and more insulting than offering $1 dollar as a bid but I understand how the sellers feel.
I hope I didn't insult any sellers as most of the time sellers won't like my offer anyhow and they will recieve other buyers that bid higher than me.

Anyways sorry for the people I have insulted with my low offers.

~Al

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We forgive you :) It is always a good rule of thumb to at least offer registration fee as a start.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We forgive you :) It is always a good rule of thumb to at least offer registration fee as a start.
Yah but thing is i'm not the only one
I seen members offering $3 as a start to make offer domains.
Great one is wrwr.com at $120. DNP offered $3? I can't blame him but its up to $120 right now.
Thing is I offer $1 to give it a go and see what I can get.

I mean I'm not the only one that do this and most of the time it goes more than the low ballers offer for.

I hope you understand and I will still be sorry even though I'm not the only one and most of the time it doesn't cause any harm.

~Al

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying it doesn't happen and you don't expect to get it at that price. Some of us however get offended. This is just my two cents worth. We should take this to PM if we need to talk further. Kind of hijacking a sales thread...

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying it doesn't happen and you don't expect to get it at that price. Some of us however get offended. This is just my two cents worth. We should take this to PM if we need to talk further. Kind of hijacking a sales thread...
No I am done. I understand your point and mine. Either way I know that it offends the sellers. I will stop hijacking this thread :).
I think we are done here :). I understand your point and mine.
~Al

paule

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow, I will have to turn down that loonie offer but I guess I missed it anyway being valid for only 24hrs. thanks anyway albert.

thanks to the others who posted offers

highest offer so far is $600
no bin yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom