Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bank.com's Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just wondering what your ideas are on the domain Bank.com. I have heard that many banks throughout the world have been making offers on this domain in offers over 1 billion dollars : $1,000,000,000,000.

That is a LOT of cash. I don't believe it was sold yet, but what's your opinions on this???

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that figure. Nonetheless, your deposits and other bank-related activities are worth something, so I'd say this is worth $xx,xxx,xxx easy, with $x,xxx,xxx being the discount level. As for $xxx,xxx,xxx - perhaps time will tell.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
$10 million would be an appropriate amount.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It might break the record of $7.5 Million set by Business.com . But a Billion Dollars ? Too much of a day dreaming.

URL Trader

toho

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It looks 6.5 years ago dropped.

Reflex Publishing own it.

toho

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to disappoint you but any serious bank will not take that domain cause it generic one. They MUST have the name branded – alphabank.com , eurobank.com and so on. Only some small private bank with one owner can buy that. In normal bank the competition consider that expenses.

I think this goes 6 digits only with right buyer.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
4,293 overture wonder how many mortgage applications that could convert too

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
imagine then how many will bring "briana banks" with "184,787" and they know what are they came for ;)

generic worlds have MUCH less CRT

this name have low liquidity cause the asking price is too much but the pure income without development is too little. This is not the poker.com :))

DomainTurn.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's about adding clients to your account's. It does not matter if a bank brands there name. Let's say i have bank of wallet google ebay.com. I have my prime area covered with print ads I also brand on the radio. ok my name is out there I spend 100000 a month to capture 5 percent every month i get 5000 new client's per month. or i buy a domain name that cost 10 million that gives me 4000 new clients per month the domain pay's for itself in seven to eight years and if free and clear, and still adds clients to your database. you have to keep up the ad's for the other to increase growth. and a domain name has privacy for auto loan and home mortage and savings and or personal
business loans without employee expense. Your domain name bank.com is hot
and is a monster in the right hands. I wish you luck but you don't need it.

dt

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
DT, he doesn't own bank.com but I can sense your enthusiasm :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom