Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Banned at ParkingCrew......

Status
Not open for further replies.

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I had an argument with a friend of mine and I am 100% sure that he had send some cheap proxy traffic to one of my domain names....today I got an email from ParkingCrew and they told me that my account is blocked. I was like what, why ?!?! What's wrong !!! I am using them for more than a year without any problems and now this ?? My account is deleted with my revenue which was about $300...they told me that I got blocked for traffic quality reasons....and I was like what and than I thought that he must have sent some generated traffic from 1 IP clicking on every single ads 100 times or something....

Well but let's be constructive and my question is:

How domainer can be secure if anybody can send fake traffic to one of his best earning domains and it will get banned from parking company and maybe from google ??? Is there some policy about it ?? I mean this can happen to anyone.

Are that companies even filtrating that traffic ????

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But there must some filtration of the traffic....they cannot be so stupid to let there fake thousands visits from one IP and thousands of clicks from one IP...I mean domainsponsor.com is filtering all traffic and they know the source of every single visits and the first raw stats are delayed about 4 hours and just raw stats, the "legit" one are available after 30 hours....so what's the problem with ParkingCrew ??? Cannot they just show stats without filtered traffic, why do they need to immediately ban somebody ????

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if it is large amounts of cash...take it up with your so-called friend....have your lawyer chat with him.

best advice...pick better friends :yo:

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But that's not the point, arent the parking companies filtrating such a traffic ??

For me it seams like a reason to take 100% of my revenue...

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a suggestion: don't discuss your financial investments with 'friends', unless they happen to be business partners.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In all fairness, that proxy traffic could have come from anywhere.

- A misfired attack on someone (domain spelled wrong)
- A troll decides to attack a random domain because he feels like it
- Maybe it's real traffic from some sort of freak accident, and just appears to be proxy

I can guarantee you all of those have happened at some point. Even though you are positive that your friend did it, what I'm saying is that it's not grounds for them to block your account, because it's not your fault.

Naturally, you're not entitled to any earnings that might have come about as a result of that traffic... but I think it was a little... thoughtless of them, to say the least, to have taken away your account just like that.

macblogger

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It was ironical because 1st I got email noticing me about my account being blocked and then 2nd email noticing me about that domain name being blocked from my account...

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stop parking, you're not going anywhere with this business model anyway. That will give you peace of mind.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why, is there always a "friend" involved?

williamjr

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's my point you would think what's the truth. I've been burned by cash parking co's to many times.. Filter the bs traffic.. What's left folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom