Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Banned from Domain Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.

www.FedPrimeRate.com

www.FedPrimeRate.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My application was rejected @ Domain Sponspor and now my account @ Domain Hop has been suspended. I'm not having a good 2005 so far :dead:

If interested in my domain parking saga, check out the latest entry in my Domain Blog, and if you want to leave comments like, "Haha, you got banned," or "Oh man: you're an idiot," that's OK. :wink:

AmCy
[mod]WARNING ISSUED - DO NOT REMOVE A MOD EDIT[/mod]

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AmCy said:
My application was rejected @ Domain Sponspor and now my account @ Domain Hop has been suspended. I'm not having a good 2005 so far :dead:

If interested in my domain parking saga, check out the latest entry in my . And if you want to leave comments like, "Haha, you got banned," or "Oh man: you're an idiot," that's OK. :wink:

AmCy

Were you promoting it? Or just using traffic from search engines, etc.?

www.FedPrimeRate.com

www.FedPrimeRate.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
Were you promoting it? Or just using traffic from search engines, etc.?

I had text links to my DH parked pages on lots of my other sites. I'm not going retype the whole story here. You can read all about in the blog.

AmCy

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AmCy said:
I had text links to my DH parked pages on lots of my other sites. I'm not going retype the whole story here. You can read all about in the blog.

AmCy

I've read the story of the situation. What I mean is, were you sending traffic directly to your parking page thru the use of bulk clicks at all?

If not, I don't see how linking from one site to your parking page, and not incentivizing is wrong.

www.FedPrimeRate.com

www.FedPrimeRate.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
I've read the story of the situation. What I mean is, were you sending traffic directly to your parking page thru the use of bulk clicks at all?

If not, I don't see how linking from one site to your parking page, and not incentivizing is wrong.

I'm not sure about the precise definition of "bulk clicks" but I wasn't using any kind of automated clicking software program. Or are you referring to the bulkclicks.com website?

AmCy

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AmCy said:
I'm not sure about the precise definition of "bulk clicks" but I wasn't using any kind of automated clicking software program. Or are you referring to the bulkclicks.com website?

AmCy

I mean, you weren't using get-paid-to-email traffic, and stuff of that sort.

www.FedPrimeRate.com

www.FedPrimeRate.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
I mean, you weren't using get-paid-to-email traffic, and stuff of that sort.

Nah. Just text links.

You know, if I can't have simple text links to my parked pages then it's just perfectly fine that I got suspended (I guess I can't write "banned" since I am still able to login to my DH account.) They want you to just park your domains and wait for incidental traffic. The very idea irks me! It's just not my style to be so passive!

I've tweaked my custom parked pages so that they won't give the Ad_-Sense editors any reason to complain. It's more work this way because I have to write my own original content but the revenue is much better so I think it's worth it. And with my own custom parked pages, I can link to them all I want!

AmCy

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If done properly it can't be much more effect. However, it's obviously a lot of extra work, but it can pay off.

Good luck with it!

AmCy said:
Nah. Just text links.

You know, if I can't have simple text links to my parked pages then it's just perfectly fine that I got suspended (I guess I can't write "banned" since I am still able to login to my DH account.) They want you to just park your domains and wait for incidental traffic. The very idea irks me! It's just not my style to be so passive!

I've tweaked my custom parked pages so that they won't give the Ad_-Sense editors any reason to complain. It's more work this way because I have to write my own original content but the revenue is much better so I think it's worth it. And with my own custom parked pages, I can link to them all I want!

AmCy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom