• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
heres a nice deal on an unfinished project.

www.improvesearchenginerank.com

I know people are going to say they hate the name, but that term gets around 10,000 searches every month as shown by overture. That means you should do very well with search engines on that term. Its only been up a little while and it looks to be getting results from inkt.

Site is custom and I think 14 pages. The only pages I think that aren't done is index and contact. This is the perfect site to promote, ppc, seo, submission. Have tried to include very revelent ads on all pages.

first person to paypal $45 to [email protected] gets the site. Name is at enom. Thanks
 
Nexmax said:
heres a nice deal on an unfinished project.

www.improvesearchenginerank.com

I know people are going to say they hate the name, but that term gets around 10,000 searches every month as shown by overture. That means you should do very well with search engines on that term. Its only been up a little while and it looks to be getting results from inkt.

Site is custom and I think 14 pages. The only pages I think that aren't done is index and contact. This is the perfect site to promote, ppc, seo, submission. Have tried to include very revelent ads on all pages.

first person to paypal $45 to [email protected] gets the site. Name is at enom. Thanks

Sold.
 
oh my god what a steal.. missed this one by 30 min :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom