Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bari Rocks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just thought all the moniker world should know.

Monte, she needs a big raise/bonus this year ... don't hold out on your best cs rep.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why don't you just send her flowers :yo:

:pound:

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think she'd rather have long island tea's

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree with you JE. Bari is a go getter.

Reaction score
Thanks Gang. Bari does rock as does the whole Moniker team. Despite some bumps in the road and growing and shrinking pains, we are holding our own and our number one focus is customer service and satisfaction. There are always some steps back before you take steps forward and Bari is one of the best Premier Account Managers in our industry!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's always refreshing to hear positive comments about someone in today's cut-throat corporate world and especially the domaining industry :) BTW, Monte I hope you're doing better with regards to the Achilles tendon incident.

Reaction score
Thanks Acro. I have a very long road to recovery. My injury turned into a major wound care situation as well as an achilles issue. I have been dealing with the first injury since Feb and now in the hospital every three days for dressing changes and small surgeries so cant do much of anything - in bed recovering in between for at least the next few weeks.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too bad Bari is alone at moniker. I am waiting 10 days now to change whois. I think I will have to contact ICANN.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I concur, Bari does rock! I'm enjoying Moniker.

Reaction score
dvdrip - I am sure your issue will be addressed, however, as you know you were not specific with the change you wanted made. You have several different contact ID's and info at Moniker and we specifically requested which names were wrong, which names needed what contact info. It took days before you responded to our request so it was not easy addressing your ticket.

I believe Bari finally received the proper information from you so it is being worked on.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too bad Bari is alone at moniker. I am waiting 10 days now to change whois. I think I will have to contact ICANN.

dvdrip - I appriciate your patience. Please note your issue is being addressed as we speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom