Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Be My Partner in Crime: Online Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

on5Michael

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've come a long way before deciding to make this post.

With years of experience in online marketing and having worked at multiple companies specializing in media buying, campaign optimization and managing online marketing budgets for clients, I feel it's become time to move on to bigger things, and try to score campaigns and clients for myself, instead of for my boss.

I have developed a unique concept around the known 'affiliate network model' (think Commission Junction, Linkshare, DirectLeads), focusing on online marketing inventory which is partly left remnant, and which is partly just badly optimized. There are heaps and heaps of this sort of advertising inventories around on websites, and people are not making money from it - I believe the model I have developed will be able to do so. I have found a great company which will provide both the software and hardware solution to run this operation, and financing is complete as well.

However, taking on the world alone is a daunting task. I have operated a small indie advertising network before, which was highly profitable. Problem was not starting out with a good business partner, which meant the payload was on my shoulders, even after hiring people (which didn't prove to be a success because of those people, but that's a story for another time).

Ideally, I would like to team up with someone in the US, UK or Canada. I'm in The Netherlands myself but have a lot of 'feel' and contacts within online marketing in both the US and Europe. I know I can acquire clients with decent marketing budgets to spend, I just need someone to help me carry the weight and share responsibilities.

DNforum is full of entrepeneurs and people that know how to market their domains. Why not harness this power and venture into a new market, where money is available to be made?

Are you marketing-savvy? Know how to sell stuff? Know how to keep clients happy and satisfied? Have time to spend? Are you able to commit to a running partnership initially based on an equal profit share (providing similar amounts of time are invested, that is)? I'd love to talk to you.

I'm serious about this. This is no fly-by-night operation, I am starting a serious business with serious money in mind. There is no need in responding if you haven't had your share of doing business online.

Don't respond to this thread, please PM.

on5Michael

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
get your PMs in ... still looking :)
inspired individuals ... please let me know you are out there.

on5Michael

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
crazy as it may seem, i am still on the hunt for a suitable individual to assist me in this project. i've had to put it on the backburner for some months, but things are really coming together now. interested individuals, please drop me a line as soon as possible - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom