Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bean.com Bags Biggest Sale in DN Journal's New Weekly Domain Sales Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Moniker took the top two positions on our latest all extension leader board and helped .coms sweep the first five spots. ccTLDs claimed five places on the elite list while non .com gTLDs took three. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2010/20100930.htm

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In last year, I offered a price that close to this sale range of Bean.com, the owner told me

The only way i'd consider is for a "life changing" sum.
$250,000 or more!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In last year, I offered a price that close to this sale range of Bean.com, the owner told me

Not surprising. Most all sellers will reject your initial offer (even if it was more than reasonable) and tell you there is no way they would sell it for anywhere near that price. They later may say they will now take that price (but by then often too late since the buyer lost interest), or they sell it to someone else for even less.

Had that happen just this week afer a series of long emails with me at low xxx and seller at high xxx but 2 weeks later when seller finally came down to my initial offer it was too late because I researched the name more as we were emailing each other and discovered the keyword use was not as good as I origanally thought and the name also lost its appeal to me so I now don't want it even for less than my low xxx offer and ended-up happy the initial offer was rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom