Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

BEATZ - Please Answer Your PM's - Auction Payment Overdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Beatz:

Sorry to have to address you publicly, but I have sent you three PM's about the auction you won Sunday night for WSZ.ORG. None have been answered even though I know you have been on the Forum repeatedly since then because you have been posting. You also have the email option turned off so there is no way to reach you that way.

Your payment is now overdue. Please forward the $39 to my PayPal account: [email protected] and send me your Enom LogIn ID to receive the domain.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, Beatz saw this post and took care of this promptly. He said he has been tied up with a site development project and not keeping up with his PMs. I can understand that. Everyone here knows he takes care of his obligations. This was the only way I had to reach him in this instance.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice to see a guy who actually goes in to develop the names as opposed to alot of people here.

Glad you cleared it up fast!

Keep it up Fellow Domainers

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are a LOT of people here icehole that develop their domains into sites, they just dont tell you about it.

I am glad this issue has been taken care of but I think it should have been done already. No one gets that many PM's that they can't respond or take care of them. If you have time to post in a thread you have time to take care of business.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jh3: of course there are. I think you are misunderstanding me.
I just mean that out of all the tens of thousands of domains that are registered, only a fraction of them are developed! And developing is the entire point of owning a name, unless you only want to sell it for a few bucks...

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Duke and the others,

sorry again for the delay and for not replying earlier - as Duke said i am in the middle of developing my logo site plus that girl that lives at my home now...she drives me crazy :D so i really was/ am kinda busy as hell so while posting a comment on a thread i indeed should have checked my PM's but simply forgot - call it stress.

Also wasn't aware the email option was turned off.

Again, i apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, it's not my style usually to delay things.

Won't happen again :)

Cheers,

Beatz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom