Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Been hearing bad stuff about godaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have around 5 names registered thru them. yea yea nothing compared to your 1000's but is it safe to remain with godaddy with all this stuff i've been hearing on the forums or where is a registrar that charges around the same amount. I got Godaddy's "daily" special of 7.95 which seems to be daily 365 days a year.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[/Thread MOVED by Moderator from the "Lounge" to "Domain Registration"]

A GoDaddy "victim' here. :mad: Will be moving ALL my domains OUT in the weeks to come.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get an enom reseller account. Myself or any one of a number of us can set you up with one.
Or use one of the enom resellers that way you get the benefit of enom (redirecting, management etc) for the same or less than Godaddy.

GL.

John

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes, enom is nice.

I always htough GD was the SAFEST place to keep your DNs though. Becuz of thier locking feature, supposibly they had the best one ??

Anyways, I loved GD from the start, but my enom 6.95 has all the new regs, natualy.

If you need an enom reseller account get one here, instantly: http://www.unpicked.com/EnomSignup/SetupAccount.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom