Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Beginner Walkthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do we have a walk through for new users to Fabulous? I have used other programs out there and it seems like Fabulous is a bit hard to understand how to add my names to their system. :huh:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk

I would suggest that you send your domains over to the team at Fabulous, and ask them to FAB 4.0 them for you.. they will then choose the best (in there opinion) category for your domains.

Then just sit back and watch the $$$ come in.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent an email. We will see what happens. I think I import the names and then change the nameservers. Not sure if the pop overs, unders, etc will increase revenue. I will wait and see what they do.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is FAB 4.0 the same as the version I sign up and manage my own portfolio from Fabulous.com web site? Or if it is something different? Also, I have been using both ROAR and Darkblue, but never make a dime with Darkblue. Anyone have any experience with Darkblue?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Varchar said:
Is FAB 4.0 the same as the version I sign up and manage my own portfolio from Fabulous.com web site? Or if it is something different? Also, I have been using both ROAR and Darkblue, but never make a dime with Darkblue. Anyone have any experience with Darkblue?

Hi Varchar - the 4.0 program is different to the Roar and DarkBlue programs. Results served for this program are from our upstream partner. Some advantages of this program are, geo-targeted results and more revenue - typically an average $42 to $100 CPM. Of course this is dependant on the quality of domains.

As this is a premium program, customers need to submit a list of domains to the Fabulous team for consideration before being approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom