Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com BengalPAY.com - Site (of prev. end user) still UP - Fire Sale! (M.O.: $ 69, bargain!) [Many potential end users!]

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

desidomainer

Reaction score
Domain - BengalPay.com

Keywords - Bengal, West Bengal, Pay (high potential)

Age - 7 yrs, 2013 first reg.

Expiry - 20-02-2021

Prev. End User - Bengal Pay (payments services)

Minimum Offer - $69 (Bargain!)

Instant NameSilo PUSH. Payment through DAN/PayPal. For indian buyers, IMPS, NEFT, Phonepe, etc.

I am selling out a domain, which was previously owned/leased by a payments processing company BengalPay. I am not exactly sure if it was owned by the organisation or, leased out by its previous owner(s), however, there is a high chance, that it may get acquired/leased out by BengalPay again.... Nevertheless, for those who aren't aware Bengal is a big region in India and Pay is a keyword with great potential, which increases its potential among any prospective future domainers (for resellers).
I repeat: The website is still active, and there is a high chance it might get acquired again by its prev. leasers/owners.
Also, it can be potentially acquired by BengalPay.in, a payments gateway company who may prefer to move on to .com soon. Many potentially end users, just need to have an eye out for them ;)

Thanks. Once again, the reason I am selling it is only for liquidation purposes, as I need immediate funds for investing, and the value of this domain should be way more than this BIN :)
Serious note: BengalPay doesn't have any legal TMs/actual copyrights/ownership rights over this domain. ONLY THE DOMAIN OWNERSHIP IS BEING TRANSFERED, not the full site, as I don't have access to the backend.
For buyer's and my safety,
I prefer the trade through DAN and I am ready to bear all costs on top of the BIN value :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom