Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best adsense programme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hay,

Just wondering if anyone could give me a lil advice, ive been using google adsense for years on my sites but have been noticing lower cpc's they provide for gaming related sites i own, does anyone knw any other good programmes like adsense where you can sign up in the uk? i heard Yahoo publisher thing is good but its for US only right?

Looking forward to any reply:)

- Pavsta

Domain Days 2024

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for affiliate market try click bank, cj etc. Here you can sell the advertisers product and get commissions. There are many gaming advertisers whom you can promote.
With affiliate market the problem is either you make a lot of money or you make none!!! It all depends on your thinking and dedication. All the best

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for PPC providers you can try oxado.com
but they are not as good as google, ypn etc.. but they do pay for most European traffic.. and they pay in Euros, which is helpful now with the arse falling out of the dollar compared to the pound.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for PPC providers you can try oxado.com
but they are not as good as google, ypn etc.. but they do pay for most European traffic.. and they pay in Euros, which is helpful now with the arse falling out of the dollar compared to the pound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom