Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best alternative to overture

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently making 9 cents a click through Sedo for a keyword with a $4.00 bid on Overture. Since an overture account is hard to get, what are some of the best alternative ppc services? I use searchfeed but they do not have to many high bids.

Also, if anyone here has an overture account and wants to work out a deal, please pm me

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Their website says get paid up to $2.00 a click. Even on $30 keywords?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$2 is the max, but it sure worked well for me in the past

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try GoldKey... they use Overtures feed :) If you decide to join, it would be appreciated if you use the link in my sig. :)

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Goldkey is a domain parking program, I need something where I can add custom feeds to my hosted sites

JayK

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
Try GoldKey... they use Overtures feed :) If you decide to join, it would be appreciated if you use the link in my sig. :)

Cyphix, do you know how long they have been around, your experiences with them etc. I, like many other DNF members, am always looking for ways to increase revenue through PPC, but you tend to go to those you know because you want a bit of security. I have seen quite a lot of references to Goldkey recently on this & other boards and they seem to have sprung up pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom