Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best arcade script ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could anybody tell me the very best arcade script on the market in terms of quantity,quality and design ?

Thanks in advance !

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The best is GameSiteScript. However the creator no longer is around and you can pretty much find it free to download. I was one of the original purchasers and have multiple paid licenses with them.

Second in terms of PPC percentage would go to GameScript.

Third which is the least expensive, but you get what you paid for. Customization will run you through many files and coding is not as clean as the other two scripts.

Gamepacks can be found anywhere for cheaper than on the creators' sites. If you are looking for gamepacks, I have many I can offer. If you need installation on these scripts I can offer that too. I will usually set up any script with purchase of my gamepacks. Feel free to PM me for more information and to discuss further.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a multiple licence holder of GSS also. However I cannot change my domain to move the script because I cannot get in touch with them. Do you know how?

2) Do you know of any game scripts with a member system that can actually keep high scores?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gamesitescript(dot).com/ordersys you can login there and change your domain.

If you need to know a different method feel free to PM me

Regarding #2, this is not available with these types of games. The only option for this would be to try and get some v3arcade games and customize the database so it will accept scores. I could probably do this if I had time.

pamela

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stueynet, pm me your msn addy. I have this done but its in 500-700 range

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stueynet, pm me your msn addy. I have this done but its in 500-700 range

For a custom game or for how many games? The normal arcade games can not be set up on a system like this because they do not send data to the database.

pamela

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are not custom games. Are around 400-500 games, made this script 3 years ago but updated it recent and sold to a few people.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi JDK.
gamescript.com doesnt resolve.

as for GSS, when you mean the creator is no longer around, soes that mean that we can't purchase it, and there isnt any support for it?
Because it looks like it really good.

Thanks.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ahhh! thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom