Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Best .ca registrar with bulk modification tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demaxxus

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good .ca registrar that has bulk modification tools? (ie. if I need to update the DNS on all domains at once).

In the past I've used Netfirms, Sibername, 10dollar.ca, and a few others, but nobody seems to have good bulk tools. Internic.ca seems to have updated their site recently to allow bulk mods, however paying $50 per domain is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

demaxxus

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried out NamesPro.ca based on seeing a bunch of people recommend them, but I can't say I'm all that impressed. Definitely no bulk modification tools.

Alrighty then, it looks like I'm sticking with 10dollar.ca. I've been with them for years, but after poking around a bit it looks like they DID add bulk modification tools to their interface at some point. Sweet! Now I have to see if they have a mailing list so I don't miss any other feature announcements.

10dollar.ca is basically FastWebServer.ca (same owners), but at 1/3 of the cost for .ca registrations. However, FastWebServer.ca seems to be the only .ca registrar that has a TBR reservation system, so I'll keep an account open with them as well.

Literally my only complaint about 10dollar.ca was the lack of bulk mod tools, which they now have, so I would recommend them to anyone for their .ca registrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom